Revlon Lip Butters : 080 Strawberry Shortcake ☆Review☆

Annyeong!
About a month ago,I went to the mall with my mom for bought some cosmetic stuffs. My eyes couldn't stop looking this product,there is Revlon Lip Butters.


There are so many colors of it,I'm interested with no 080 Strawberry Shortcake because the colors is so natural for me :)






It has a creamy texture,so it makes easy to apply on your lips ٩(^‿^)۶ But,the other one is if you press a little hard when you apply on your lips,perhaps there are some lines on it. You have to apply it again about one or two hours later because the colors has disappeared after a long time.


Love:
♥ It easy to apply and also has moisturizing formula
♥ Affordable :)
♥ There are so many colors of it,about 20 colors
♥ Sweet packaging

Hate:
☠ You have to apply again about one or two hours later
☠ Somehow I feel my lips is a bit dry {•̃̾_•̃̾}

Rating : 3.5/5

2 comments: