Mentholatum : Lip On Lip Water Color " Carnation Pink" ☆REVIEW☆

Annyeong!
Today I'll review about Lip On Lip Water Color " Carnation Pink"





The reason why I bought this product was because of my lack of lip balms. I really need a lip balm that can colors your lips immediately with easy steps. Lately, I have a schedule of night shift in hospital so I have to make up so fast in the morning with a quick mode :p

I didn't choose a lip stick because my lips are a bit dry lately. Hope that this one can really helps me :)


There are swatches on my hands, consists of :
  • Lovely Me:Ex Lip Tint in Pink
  • Maybelline "Treat Me Sweet" Fruity Jelly
  • Lip on Lip Natural color
As you can see, I compared those three things. This lip on lip is more creamy and don't have a glittery- look as usually lip gloss had. The colors is so natural, really match with your everyday look. The price is around IDR 30.000, so much affordable for young student.

Love :
♥Nice color
♥Affordable
♥Nice smell
♥Easy to apply

Hate :
Not any

Rating : 5/5

2 comments:

  1. dear sis,

    how to order this lip on lip as im staying in Malaysia?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Siti, hmm pethaps you can find it at Guardian or Century, someplace like that :)

      Delete