Maybelline Watershine Pure Lipstick CR31 ☆Review☆

Annyeong!
I will review about Maybelline Watershine Pure Lipstick (◜௰◝)


I pick a lipstick with a code CR31. It has a red rose color,I love it. I always wear this lipstick when I do a photoshoot with my friends. The photoshoot can be an anime concept or casual concept because one of my hobby is cosplay. I love cosplay since I was in high school. But lately I retire because of my busy schedule so I just do a casual photoshoot only. When the camera captures your photo,the results are amazing,one of them is your lips became so red. This color is beautiful on a photo. I know this colors is so striking if I wear it on morning to afternoon,some people told me that this color is suitable for me if I wore it on morning to afternoon,but my personality is love natural things (• ε •).





Love:
♥ Nice colors
♥ Affordable
♥ Long-lasting

Hate:
☠ Somehow makes my lips are a bit dry

Rating: 3,5/5










No comments:

Post a Comment