Body Shop : White Musk Anti-Persperant Deodorant 50 ml ☆Review☆

Annyeong! ٩(^‿^)۶
Today I'll review about a product from Body Shop,it's White Musk Anti-Persperant Deodorant.




I'm interested with this product when I came to my friend's home. She has many product from Body Shop. I asked her which one the best product that has a soft fragrances,she chose White Musk product. She introduced me with it and also accompanied me to buy it. I bought it about IDR 109.000 :)
I have wearing this product since two years ago and you know what?this product is so long lasting,I mean I often to use it but run out about a few months :)

Direction : Roll it under your arms after take a bath,you can use it as often as you want^^

Love:
♥ Fresh
♥ Smells good
♥ Quick-drying

Hate:
 ☠ Not any

Rating: 5/5

2 comments:

  1. My friend uses this too :)
    She likes it, especially it has good scent, but it's not so strong to control sweat, in her opinion. :) She bought it when TBS had sale, so she got this only in 79.000 IDR.

    By the way, you like piano? Me too! XD I can't live without its black & white keys + rich sounds & tones. :D

    If you have a little spare time, visit my beauty blog too:
    http://citraramya.tumblr.com/

    thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for comment~
      Yes,I like piano very much,but I can't play it >.<
      I want to study how to play a piano when my medical study is done,I'm so busy right now,,
      Of course I will visit your beauty blog^^

      Delete