r.e.u.n.i.o.n♥

Annyeong!
Two weeks ago I decided to reunion with my best friends at elementary school. They are Dewi and Lusiana. We met at Emporium Pluit Mall around 11 o'clock. I thought I would be late because of traffic jam and queque at busway station,but my prediction are wrong! I came early at 10.30 AM. I sent a messaging to Dewi so she would come immediately,because her home is near from the mall. Then,about a few minutes,she came so fast (⊙̃.o) and also I told Lusiana to came immediately because we have already gathered. At the same time we waited for Lusiana,we decided to walked around the mall. My intention to go that mall was I want to buy eyelid glue from KOJI at SOGO Dept.Store except the reunion (●⌒∇⌒●).  Actually I want to buy Dolly Wink's false eyelashes too but I still keep my mind to buy useful things~ I still had some false eyelashes at my home :p


 KOJI Eye Talk
(gonna make a review soon :p)

After that,Lusiana came at around 12 o'clock. We met her exactly when we were gonna out of the elevator *it's awesome (°∀°). We are hugged each other because we never met again for a long time. Next,we decided to had a lunch. I truly want to taste Korean foods because I rarely ate them. Finally,our choice was Seoul Garden Restaurant. They are sold many famous korean foods. We ordered Chicken Bimbimbap and Ice Green Tea for three of us^^

During the lunch,we talked so much abour our life,love,friendship,family,etc. I had a funny thing about my friend Lusiana ◤(¬‿¬)◥ Did you know?she always go to the bathroom along the conversation we had :p Next destination are window shopping~♫ Also we hang out at J.CO with three cups of yogurt. We took many photos at Lusiana's camera. Last but not least me and Dewi bought some breads at BreadTalk for our families at home. Okay,time goes to fast,I have to go home early because my parents didn't like that I went home at night ⎝⎲⎵⎲⎠. We hugged each other again and said "Goodbye..its a nice reunion" *puppy eyes
And I decided to make another gathered next month! Yeah~

No comments:

Post a Comment