Etude House : Dream On Pact Slim and Cover SPF 25/PA++ in #3 True Beige ☆Review☆

Annyeong!
Today I would like to tell you about my first product from ETUDE HOUSE ٩(^‿^)۶
First time,I confused which one that I should buy,I set my mind to buy something that useful..There are a compact powder and a lipstick for my mom. I asked the employee which one that best seller all of the products. She kindly explained them to me and finally I choose Dream On Pact Slim and Cover.






At that time in the store,#01 Light Beige isn't available,so there are only #02 Natural Beige and #03 True Beige. The employee suggested I should buy #03 True Beige because of it's natural on my skin. So I bought it directly with a lipstick for my mom (I'll post the review later^^)




The secret to dreamy bright complexion. Compact Powder makeup maintains sheer, oil absorbing texture for radiant coverage with UV protection. Contains hyaluronic acid and encapsulated oil control powcer to smooth,moisturize and nourish complexion.

Direction : Use puff to gather and apply pressed powder to cheeks,forehead,nose and chin. Gently pat to finish.

Caution
1. Use only as directed.
2. Avoid storing in high and low temperatures and areas exposed to direct sunlight.
3. Cease use if problems arise.

Love:
♥ It's easy to apply on your face,I love the result~♫
♥ Smooth texture
♥ Smells good
♥ Cute packaging (。◕‿◕。)

Hate:
☠ Expensive (╥﹏╥)
☠ The shop isn't available in a several town in Indonesia,so if you want to get this product,you have to come to Jakarta (or other town that Etude House is available) or buy it on online shop (◕︵◕)

Rating : 5/5


2 comments:

  1. packagingnya lucu ya ^^
    untuk coveragenya bagus ga say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup..lucu banget (●⌒∇⌒●)
    Bagus koq say,menyatu dikulit :)

    ReplyDelete