☆REVIEW☆POND'S Flawless White Whitening Expert BB Cream SPF 30 PA++ Light

Annyeong!
Today I'm back to review about my new BB cream from PONDS~


I bought a travel size one, because of the very small packaging, it's easy to put it on your pouch. There is one shade :: Light. 

On the description from the box:

Helps provide effortless natural bare-faced look!
The first  all-in-one** advanced whitening BB cream from Pond's that works from outside and inside*! It gives you natural coverage that is specially designed to match your ski  tone instantly. It has whitening actives known to penetrate deep to lighten skin and spots from within*.

☆Instant natural coverage
☆Non-pores clogging
☆Light, non-oily texture
☆Lightens from within*
☆Reduces dark spots
☆Evens skin tone
☆Protects from UVA, UVB, and visible light
☆Specially designed for Asian skin

Use every morning after day cream.

*in the epidermis layer
**coverage and skin care


You can see the picture above, the colors has a brown-cream like


Swatch on my hand, you can see the differences, the left one is my bare skin, the right one is with this BB cream


For the conclusion, this BB cream is affordable, makes your skin brighten, nice coverage (for my skin).

Thanks for reading my blog
Please give me a comment if you don't mind

No comments:

Post a Comment