☆REVIEW☆ Trial Kit SK-II

안녕하세요!
Today I will review about my journey to get this FREE Trial Kit from SK-II..
First of all, I started today with my activities around Jakarta Selatan for my job. Then, I have finished around at 1 P.M and get rushed to Taman Anggrek Mall. I have lunched with my friends in there, bought some nail polish (wanna create a nail art for my friend..improving my skill..yeah~) and lastly, I want to get free trial kit from SK-II, it contains a Facial Treatment Essence and a Facial Treatment Clear Lotion. I get free skin check too (wow~)..hehe..





Okay,now let's talk about SK-II first.. 

I get this description from the website:
 
Facial Treatment Essence:
❀ A refreshing essence that moisturizes the skin and maintains a healthy balance of sebum and water to promote the renewal process in skin cells.
❀ Facial Treatment Essence is enriched with over 90 percent Pitera, the main ingredient used to enhance the skin's renewal process, and other ingredients such as vitamins, amino acids, minerals, and organic acids to promote a healthy renewal cycle of skin cells. With daily application, this essence moisturizes to improve texture and clarity for a more beautiful, glowing complexion by bringing harmony and balance to the skin.
How to use : (suggested used)
-Sprinkle a teaspoon amount into the palms of the hands.
-Press into the skin gently, making sure the essence is being soaked all over the face and neck.
-Use twice daily.
-Use Facial Treatment Clear Lotion in adjacent to Facial Treatment Essence for even better results.


Facial Treatment Clear Lotion:
 ❀ A creamy face lotion that conditions and purifies the skin.
❀ This clear skin-refining facial lotion acts as a toner, without the use of alcohol, to condition and purify the skin. Infused with hydroxy-acids, soothing moisturizers, and Pitera, it is the final step in perfecting your purifying ritual.
How to use: (suggested used)
-Soak a cotton ball with lotion.
-Sweep across face and neck paying special attention to the sides of nose and mouth.
-Use twice daily after cleansing and before renewing.



Now, here's my opinion~

Love:
♥ It really makes my skin more glowing, tightening, smooth texture
♥ Nice smell
♥ Feels like soo fresh in my face

Hate:
Err.. Not affordable I guess.. It's a pricey~

Rating:  ❀❀❀❀❀ (5/5)

Thanks for visiting..Please leave a comment if you don't mind~
감사합니다 :)

2 comments:

  1. You make me want to try SK-II too! But I'm afraid that this product doesn't suit with my skin condition (´・ω・`)

    nenidiyanti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah,you should. It's my first time tried SK-II, the results is good~ Oh?why?what's your skin type?

      Delete