☆REVIEW☆ GARNIER BB CREAM

안녕하세요!
Today I will review about very affordable BB cream, there is Garnier BB Cream ≧◡≦



First of all, I'm interested with this BB cream because I read many good reviews and the "affordable" one. You can get it only IDR 16.500 (for promotion price).Then I tried it and it really works on my face. It feels like I didn't wear a BB cream, just like only a moisturizer. 

Although it 's match on combination skin especially oily-combination, because of the oil control is so damn good. I have compared this BB cream with my daily BB cream, Shiny Star BB Cream from ETUDE HOUSE.




You can see on the picture above, it's a bit darker when I swatched this BB cream on my hand, but in a few minutes, it's blended well with my skin.

Love:
♥ VERY AFFORDABLE!
♥ Oil control is good~
♥ Nice smell

Hate:
☠ The coverage isn't enough to cover the acne's scar
☠ Not long lasting for me

Rating : ❀❀❀❀ (4/5)


Thanks for visiting..Please leave a comment if you don't mind~
감사합니다 :)

4 comments:

  1. Is the Etude House BB cream good? I have only ever tried the Maybelline one, which is pretty good, but I was looking into getting another and Etude House keeps catching my eye^-^ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,emily.. I have tried Etude house precious mineral bb cream and etude house shiny star bb cream, they're good bb creams on my face. I think Maybelline's bb cream looks oily after a few hours, doesn't suit for oily-combination skin.

      Delete
  2. wah harganya terjangkau banget ya :)
    bb cream garnier ini cuma ada 1 shade aja ya?

    salam kenal :) blognya cute sekali :3
    new follower here, mind to follow each other?^^
    cloverinascafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iya.. sangat affordable ;)
    Tersedia hanya satu warna,lova..
    Yup, I'll follow your blog~☆

    ReplyDelete