☆SPONSORED-REVIEW☆ COW STYLE SkinLIFE

안녕하세요!
 
Do you know about COW STYLE,anyone?




COW BRAND is a long seller brand in Japan with a history of over 100 years. COW STYLE signifies daily life with peace of mind through Cow Brand products with the catch phrase "Life with Cow Brand Soap", and provides a lifestyle based on Japan quality (ease, safety, good quality) and Japan taste (material, scent, texture).  
(source : http://www.cow-style.co.id/en/about )


2 weeks ago I got a packaging from COW STYLE. They kindly sent me COW STYLE products for a review purpose.  



Let's started!

What I got are SkinLIFE Foaming Facial Wash and SkinLIFE Face Lotion~








Why using this products?
Moisture-rich soap that preserves skin moisture by dense and gentle lather.

  • Provide the skin clean, soft and moist, improve skin texture for the better and make pores look smaller and thus free from acne
  • Raise the dead skin around the pores which are the cause of sebum and make skin brighter
  • Oil free Allergy tested*
    *Though we completed non comedogenic test and allergy test, some people still have a chance to get acne and allergy problems.
 How to use :



Okay, next step is my opinion~☆

Packaging
SkinLIFE Foaming Facial Wash -- The packaging is different with others, it has a pump~
SkinLIFE Facial Lotion -- The packaging is average, just like another facial lotion. 
Their packaging has a red and white color, just like Japan's flag.

Texture
 SkinLIFE Foaming Facial Wash -- The texture is very smooth, feels different with anykind of facial foam.
 SkinLIFE Facial Lotion -- The texture was watery~ Love this when I swatched on my face^^

Size
SkinLIFE Foaming Facial Wash -- The size is a little big, 200ml. I think it would be better if they have a smaller version than this one.
SkinLIFE Facial Lotion -- The size is average, just like another facial lotion. It's easy to carry.

Feeling
Their have a nice smell, something that relaxed your mind.

Effect
Hmm I don't know really much but after I used them for 2 weeks, I feel my face become brightner and smooth. But sometimes I feel my skin are dry~

How much the price?
SkinLIFE Foaming Facial Wash 200 ml IDR 58.000
SkinLIFE Facial Lotion 150 ml IDR 50.000

Where to buy?
You can get this products on this outlet : Guardian, GrandLucky, PAPAYA, Yogya

For more information:
Please kindly visit their website : http://www.cow-style.co.id/en/product/skin_life






Thanks for visiting..Please leave a comment if you don't mind~
감사합니다 :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment