☆REVIEW☆ LANEIGE WATER SLEEPING PACK EX

안녕하세요!
Today I'll review about my first product from LANEIGE~
It is LANEIGE WATER SLEEPING PACK EX^^



I adore LANEIGE so much, even since I watched Korean drama " That Winter, The Wind Blows", there is Song Hye Gyo, an ambrrassador from LANEIGE, I felt in love with LANEIGE, the products actually so gorgeous, my wishlist is to have LANEIGE Silk Intense Lipstick~ the one lipstick that Song Hye Gyo used on that drama.

I heard from many beauty bloggers that this products is so damn good. I want to buy the real size, but I want to try it so I bought the sample size. 

Of course the results was amazing~ My face looks brighter and healthy~
 

Loves:
♥ Makes my face brighter
♥ Nice smell, feels so refreshed~
♥ The texture was smooth

Hates:
☠ Pricey for the real size

[Tips] : You can keep this sleeping pack on the refrigerator so when you swatches on your face, cooling sensation touch your skin^^

Ratings : ❀❀❀❀ (5/5)


Thanks for visiting..Please leave a comment if you don't mind~ 감사합니다 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment