ETUDE HOUSE : PRECIOUS MINERAL BB CREAM ☆REVIEW☆

Annyeong! ◕‿◕
Today I am going to review about my new BB Cream from ETUDE HOUSE, there is Precious Mineral BB Cream

Mine is a travel-mini pack version (•‿•)


As I heard from many beauty blogers, this BB cream was very recommended. I admitted it's absolutely right! The coverage was so much powerful and staying after a few hours. Last time, I used it from 1 pm until 11 pm and it didn't make my face looked oily ^( '‿' )^

As we know, some of BB cream has a oily effect that makes our skin looks oily.  That will make your skin are not comfortable, if there are acnes that will appear on your face.

If you want to try it, I suggest you to buy a sample or a travel-mini pack like I bought with other things. Don't buy many BB cream with a big size, because I think it's not always match with your skin, especially if your skin are sensitive or has an allergy on it.

Love :
♥ Nice coverage
♥ Smooth texture
♥ Makes your skin not oily
♥ Easy to apply
♥ The smell isn't really strong

Hate :
☠ A bit pricey

Rating : 4.5/5

2 comments:

  1. I've heard so much about this product, I really want to try it out! I have promised myself if I ever go to Asia or somewhere that sells Asian beauty products, I will try some for myself! ^-^

    Thank you for this review Nia, I like reading about Asian cosmetics since I can't try any in the UK(: x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should try it,Emily.. Isn't there a Korean beauty product in your country?you can buy it from online I think.. You're welcome, it's my pleasure that my readers like to read my beauty blog.. Thank you,Emily :)

      Delete