Maybelline Fruity.Jelly "Treat Me Sweet" ☆REVIEW☆

Annyeong!
I am going to write about Maybelline Fruity.Jelly "Treat Me Sweet"





This product has a soft color, mixed naturally with your lips. There are so many types of this product, but I love this colot. I made the differences between this product with The Face Shop : Lovely Me:Ex Jelly Tint "Pink" and Nivea Pinkish Boost SPF 15. You can see it below on the picture :


Love:
♥ Affordable for young student :D
♥ Easy to get
♥ Has a soft color with glittery looks

Hate:
☠ Makes my lips a bit dry
☠ Should apply a lip balm first before you use it

Rating : 4/5

2 comments:

  1. Ah the colour is so pretty! I don't know if I can get these in the UK but I'll certainly be looking^-^

    Check out my blog and maybe follow me? I'll follow back(:
    http://emilymarysia.blogspot.co.uk/

    -Emily xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,that's right.. Of course,I will follow you^^
      Nice to meet you,Emily :)

      Delete