FOTD : Ulzzang-look ツ

Annyeong!
I'm back with a night post about FOTD : Ulzzang Inspiring Make Up ≧◡≦
I have done this because I was super bored to study for tommorow.. I have a presentation about Opthalmology's case (╥﹏╥)

I'm an Ulzzang's idol since a long time ago.. I always want to try Ulzzang's make up but never done to do it because I was lacked of confidence (haha) (─‿‿─)

This is picture of mine.. Don't mind to give me a comment,okay?



What I wear on my face :
☘ Etude House : Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit SPF 30 / PA +++
☘ Etude House : Dear My Blooming Pact SPF 30 / PA +++ #2 Light Beige
Etude House : Lovely Cookies Blusher #1 Strawberry Mousse
☘ Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner "Blackest Black"
☘ The Face Shop : Baked Triple Color Eyeshadow #4 Yellow Pink
☘ Etude House : Kissful Lip Care Concealer
☘ Tony Moly Mini Lip Tint "Cherry"
☘ The Face Shop : Lovely ME:EX Jelly Tint "Pink"

See you later,
XOXO
Nia♥

No comments:

Post a Comment