Ied Holiday

Annyeong,harabeun~
I got my ied holiday for a week..yay! I'm so happy because I had some busy schedule about my study..
At first I wanted to spend my time to study for my exam on Sept 18th..

BUT..

My aunt asked my parents and I to went with her to Puncak. At first I wont to go but my scary father insisted me to go so I didn't have a choice. As usual,every ied holiday per year,Jakarta always super duper not crowded. But recreation areas are so crowded certainly. I knew it would crowded for sure so I didn't want to spend my time for nothing,that's why I made a small note about my lessons,so I could study on the car.

Yeah..We went to Puncak on last Wednesday and back to Jakarta on yesterday midnight. Surely I hated the traffic jam..If I have wings,I want to flew back to my lovely home XD.

About the photos,there's a bit of them but I'm lazy to upload them so next time I will do it perhaps :p

How about your holidays?
Tell me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment