☆REVIEW☆ NYX ROUND LIPSTICK LSS631 GEM

Annyeong!
Today I'll review about NYX~

Did you know?I got this lipstick for FREE~ because I can answer a mini quiz when I attended Beauty Carnaval : NYX and The Mortal Instruments at Mall Taman Anggrek. NYX had announced their new products, inspired by City of Bones: The Mortal Instruments.

I'm so happy that I got a lipstick, although they had nice giveaway if you answered it correct on other questions,but sadly I can't *pats

Okay, now let's talk about the topic~

NYX Round Lipstick is smooth and moisture with every application! With 144 shades available, NYX round lipstick is is a velvet-textured lip cream that covers the lips with rich color that smoothes and moistures lips with each application. NYX Round Lipstick is NYX's best selling lipstick and one ifs topsellers.



I got mine LSS 631 GEM~






I have made a comparison between Lioele and this NYX. As you can see the picture on the right, the color of NYX so much bright, a glittery-look and more dynamic than Lioele's lipstick.








My opinion:
Packaging : It comes with simply black, nothing so much special
Texture : Good~
Color : It really vivid, showing the true color

How much the price?
I got it for FREE so I didn't know exactly, perhaps around IDR 50-60.000 I think...

Ratings : ❀❀❀❀ (4/5)


Thanks for visiting..
Please leave a comment if you don't mind~  
감사합니다 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment