Lioele Dolish Ink Eye Liner ☆Review☆

Annyeong!
Today I'll review about my eyeliner from Lioele ٩(^‿^)۶





The products has two colors,there are a black and brown. Mine is a black one. Why did I chose a black one everytime I bought an eyeliner? Because I want to have a mysterious impression on my eyes (•‿•) . I'm not hate a brown eyeliner,but it's not my style :p



First time I tried an eyeliner from Lioele. That time,I bought this with my mom. I wanted to try this eyeliner because my friends said that Lioele's product are nice ≧◡≦ . I always apply an eyeliner on my eyes with a thick result,but sometimes I like to apply it on thin result. The results are nice,I love the product.

 I apply an eyeliner on my left eye

 See? The result is nice (〃^∇^)ノ

Love
♥ A bit thick I think
♥ Easy to apply
♥ Easy to be cleaned
♥ Simply packaging with black and pink color

Hate:
☠ A bit expensive
☠ Easy to crack

Rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment