☆REVIEW☆ ETUDE HOUSE PRECIOUS MINERAL ANY CUSHION

안녕하세요...
Today I'll review about one of my holy grail makeup~ Any cushion^^


I get this one from my friends. Her aunty was a tour guide in Seoul, so my friend told her aunty to bought this one for me and her. Wow~ I'm so excited^^ On that time, they sold XOXO Minnie Any Cushion Case with 2 pcs Any Cushion's refills for around IDR 240.000 (I forgot the price in Won :p). I choose the shade is a natural beige~

Here's is the picture:


As you can see, the left one is a first layer of any cushion. It contains a blue puff (so smooth la~). And the right one is a second layer. There still has a white seal for barrier between a first and second layer, I think it's for higienic thing.


  
You can see also the texture of the sponge~ so much contain of liquid^^

Packaging :
It's really cute, with a Minnie Mouse picture^^

Coverage : 

I love the coverage very much, really works on my dull face..

Texture : 
I like the creamy-like-texture~



Thanks for visiting~
Don't forget leave a comment if you don't mind^^
내 옆에있는 게시물에 당신을보고...

No comments:

Post a Comment