FOTD : Miss A "Jia" HUSH Inspired Make Up

Annyeong!
Welcome to December^^
Hope it's gonna be a nice month for me and you always~
Today I'm back wih my FOTD, that is inspired from Miss A "Jia" HUSH


I always love to wear a red lipstick, because it's a easy way to get a mature look~ Lately I'm in love with red lipstick. For a smokey eyes, I think it didn't show up on my photo, maybe because of the
 
Product that I used :
Face :
♥Etude House : Shini Star Clear BB Lotion
♥Etude House : Nymph Aura Volumer #1 Pure Nymph Aura

Eyes :
♥Schon Softlens
♥Etude House : Drawing Show Creamy Liner BK802
♥Etude House : Color My Brows #Dark Brown
♥Revlon Wet/Dry Eyeshadow Ombre A Paupieres #Coffee Bean

Lips :
♥Tony Moly : Lip Tint #1 Cherry Pink
♥NYX Round Lipstick #Gem





I really appreciate your comment about my makeup^^

 ¸¸.•*¨*•*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Thank you for reading,girls!


2 comments:

  1. beautyy !!!
    mind to following each other ?
    let me know ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Of course let's following each other

      Delete