☆REVIEW☆ PIXY Colors Of Delight Eyeshadow Alluring Garden 03 and Violet Bloom 04

안녕하세요!
Today I will review about my new eyeshadow : PIXY Colors Of Delight Eyeshadow Alluring Garden 03 and Violet Bloom 04 ≧◡≦





This is a first time that I tried pixy's products. I bought them because I need some of colorful eyeshadow. During this time, I just have a smokey brown's eyeshadow. You can bought them on departement store only for IDR 23.000 (affordable right?).



You can see when I swatched them on my hand. Looks beautiful,right?such a really natural results eventhough they are a colorful eyeshadows.

Love : 
♥ Affordable
♥ Natural results

Hate :
☠ Bored packaging, so ordinary for me
☠ Need to 2-3 times swatched for get the colors that you want

Rating :❀❀❀❀ (4/5)

Thanks for visiting..Please leave a comment if you don't mind~
감사합니다 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment